We are committed to protecting the privacy of all personal information which we obtain from you during your visits to our website. We will only use your personal information in accordance with this privacy and security policy.
We employ appropriate technical security measures to protect your personal information. Information storage is on secure computers and information is encrypted wherever possible:
– You are assigned a User Name and Customer Security Codes when you apply and then use these codes to access your account
– All messages between us travel in a secure messaging environment
– We monitor and review transactions to identify potentially fraudulent behaviour
– We review our security arrangements constantly
Please make sure you keep your customer security codes confidential
How do we use your personal information?
You consent to Liverpool Vision using your personal information to provide information about you to credit reference agencies to carry out credit assessment. Information held by credit reference agencies is available to other businesses to cross-check to prevent fraud and money laundering, trace debtors and asses credit applications.
We will only use your personal information in the manner you have consented to above. In particular, we will not sell, rent or trade your personal information to others.
When you are a customer
Our system records what you do on-line, including the transactions you conduct. This enables us to process and confirm your transactions and to provide you with automatic on-line reports.
When you send us an e-mail
We keep your e-mail address, the content of the e-mail and our response to it so that we can handle any follow-up questions you may have and measure our effectiveness.
If you ever have any questions about the accuracy of your personal information at Liverpool Vision, please call us on 0151 600 2900 so that we can investigate your query.
Please try to keep your information as up to date as possible. Doing so will help us to help you get the maximum benefit from Liverpool Vision. In particular, please make sure that you inform us of any changes to your e-mail address, as this is the most important way for us to contact you.
Updating your information
You may inform us at any time that your personal details have changed by e-mailing us at [email protected] We will change your personal details in accordance with your instructions.
The privacy of Liverpool Vision customers is very important to us. We hope the way in which we gather and use your personal information addresses and respects any concerns you may have.
We will only use the personal information we gather:
• In the normal course of our business to provide the products and services you have requested
• To identify you when you contact us
• to determine if we can offer you a better service or more relevant products
• To send you e-mail updates of service changes which are important to you or we feel may be of interest to you
• For credit assessment, to review the conduct of and to administer/operate your Liverpool Vision account
We will disclose your personal information only to:
• our agents and sub-contractors to administer and operate your account or to conduct our business
• any person to whom we transfer our rights or obligations under this agreement
• for debt tracing or fraud prevention
• to help desk advisers or their equivalent
• if required or compelled to do so by law
Please note; as a result of using Liverpool Vision services over the Internet, your information may transmit to, from and/or through any country, irrespective of the levels of data protection provided in those countries. You give your consent to any such transfers when you open a Liverpool Vision account.
Registered Address: The Capital, 39 Old Hall Street, Liverpool L3 9PP
This is the official Accessibility Statement for the Liverpool Vision website: liverpoolvision.co.uk
If you have experienced a problem accessing or reading our material, please let us know and we will try to provide the information in a format that is useful to you. We would also welcome your feedback and ideas regarding the accessibility of our site.
All pages on this site are Web Content Accessibility Guidelines approved and comply with all priority 1, 2 and in most cases 3 guidelines of the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0
Many accessibility features can be measured, whilst some cannot and require human judgement. We have reviewed the guidelines and believe that we have achieved compliance.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print the PDF documents viewable on this web site. You can download Acrobat Reader free from the Adobe website.
Adobe also provides useful tools and resources on the accessibility section of the Adobe web site, if you wish to access PDF documents using a screen reader.
Adjusting the Text size
The text size used throughout the site is easily increased or decreased using your browser. A couple of examples of how to do this are listed below:
Changing your text size in Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Select ‘Text Size’ from the ‘View’ menu.
2. Select from the list of predefined text sizes raning from ‘Largest’ to ‘Smallest’
Alternatively you can adjust your text size in many browsers by holiding down the ‘Ctrl’ key (PC) and using your mouse scroll wheel to increase or decrease your text size.
This website is best viewed with a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels. For help with changing your screen resolution, consult your operating system’s online Help reference.