QUESTION TIME | LIVERPOOL – 19 November 2019
Discuss and debate… LIVERPOOL CITY REGION’S THRIVING ECONOMY
VENUE: Everyman Cinema, Metquarter, Liverpool, L1 6DA | 19.11.19 (map)
TIME: 5.30 – 9.00pm
Liverpool is the fastest growing UK city outside of London. As a destination boasting a vibrant cultural hub and emphasis on creating exceptional quality of life it’s no wonder the city has a young, creative, growing population. With a third of the workforce currently aged 16-19 and a fifth in their 20s, it’s the young professionals creating businesses which is driving the economic growth in the city.
But with need for more Grade A offices and the competition for space is fierce. As a result, new infrastructure and private property developments are popping up all over the city, offering large boosts to the economy and investors alike. So, what’s next for this thriving city?
- How will Liverpool ensure it remains strong competition for its neighbouring cities?
- Will the city be able to provide flexible office spaces for the young, growing workforce?
- And what’s on the agenda for ensuring Liverpool remains a top destination?
Find out the answers to these questions and more at EG’s Question Time Liverpool.
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS INCLUDE
- Frank Rogers, Chief Executive, Liverpool City Region Combined Authority
- Sue Patterson, Head of Business Growth (Liverpool City Region) Morgan Sindall
- Helen Brown, Real Estate Partner, Brabners
- Bill Addy, Chief Executive, Liverpool BID Company
- Stephen Cowperthwaite, Principal, Managing Director – Liverpool, Avison Young
- Henry Martin, Development Manager, Kier Property
Chair: Damian Wild, Editor-in-Chief, EG