Liverpool City Region Innovation Cluster for Advanced Manufacturing Launch Event
Interested in being at the forefront of advanced manufacturing, connecting with industry-leading professionals, leveraging grant opportunities, and bridging industry skill gaps?
LYVA Labs is launching an advanced manufacturing cluster to address these challenges, with a free event focusing on supply chain resilience, on 29th June, 9.00 am – 1.00 pm, Spine Building, Liverpool, lunch included.
Supported by Innovate UK and LCR Combined Authority, this is the first in a series of events that bring together leading organisations and industry professionals, who are building on the local advanced manufacturing cluster and strengths. It is an opportunity to share innovation stories and learn about initiatives for local, regional, and national businesses.
- Innovate UK: How Launchpads build on local specialisms to promote strong clusters.
- LYVA Labs: Where next? Collaboration and expert support for your next big idea.
- DASA: How agile is your tech service? How can we support the integration of novel technologies, materials, and processes into supply chains?
- Nexatrak: When to pivot? Applying advanced manufacturing technologies to new industries.
- Innovate UK Edge: Global challenges; taking smart manufacturing overseas.
- Northwest Aerospace Alliance: Emergent challenges of sustainability in supply chains.
The event is for industry professionals, researchers, entrepreneurs, and anyone interested in advanced manufacturing trends.
For an online link for the event, email: email@example.com. You can also join our LinkedIn Group, to network with fellow advanced manufacturing professionals and be amongst the first to be notified of future events, collaboration opportunities, and funding: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/liverpool-city-region-advanced-manufacturing/