GROWTH CATALYST SEEKS APPLICATIONS
The University of Liverpool’s Growth Catalyst Programme is a leadership development initiative for small businesses located in the Liverpool City Region with 2-250 employees.
Developed by experts in the field of leadership and management, the programme has been designed to respond to the needs of owners and senior managers, providing both personal and business growth.
The programme is entirely practical in nature and is designed to allow you to implement immediate and impactful changes within your business, allowing you to:
- Develop and improve your leadership skills
- Generate new ideas to reinvigorate your business
- Develop a long term strategy for growth
- Work with leading experts and business coaches
- Build relationships with other growing businesses
- Manage time more effectively, allowing you to work on your business rather than in it.
The programme includes;
- A 2 day overnight leadership residential.
- 6 hours of coaching.
- 7 masterclasses.
- 4 x three hour Action Learning set meetings.
- A Business Exchange
- 2 Consolidation/ skills workshops.
There is no charge for attending the programme, however there is an application and selection process to ensure that places are awarded to businesses that have plans for growth and whose participants are committed to meaningful change. If interested, businesses need to complete and return the 2019 Growth Catalyst Application Form to email@example.com by Friday 15th February 2019.
Participants must be available on the 9th and 10th May and be able to commit to attend 90% of all activities.