Liverpool at MIPIM Partnership
Aims of Liverpool at MIPIM
- Facilitate closer working between the private and public sector
- Nurture the property sector and develop closer relationships resulting in business opportunities
- Present investment opportunities within the Liverpool City Region on a national and international platform
- Facilitate closer working across the Northern Powerhouse and with the Metro Mayors
New 12 month programme
- New approach for 2018 to harness the sector
- 12 months of networking opportunities at top level
- Ongoing relationship with MIPIM steering group
- Pass for MIPIM Cannes and MIPIM UK
- Attendance at key dinners, breakfasts and partner events at MIPIM Cannes and MIPIM UK
- Ongoing engagement through quarterly partner meetings
LIVERPOOL AT MIPIM CANNES
12-15 March 2019, France
MIPIM Cannes 2019 will be our largest delegation yet, led by a strong, shared ethos based on building partnerships and relationships and articulating the narrative of Liverpool City Region nationally and internationally. Metro Mayor Steve Rotheram and Acting Chief Exec Frank Rogers will be in attendance.
We have a draft four-day event programme including events with DIT, the potential to explore wider European topics and potential ministerial visits.
Thanks to our MIPIM Cannes Associates
LIVERPOOL AT MIPIM UK
17 – 18 October 2018, London Olympia
MIPIM UK is the UK’s largest exhibition and conference for property professionals. It provides a market place for British and international investors to meet and discuss forthcoming projects and opportunities. This year’s conference attracted 5,000 delegates from 35 cities, 100 exhibitors and delivered over 60 conference sessions and networking opportunities.
We had an action packed two-day event programme which included the presence on Government, UK city and Reed MIDEM panels.
Thanks to our MIPIM UK Associates