LIVERPOOL PLACE PARTNERSHIP MEMBERS TO ATTEND THE INSIDER NORTH WEST PROPERTY AWARDS 2021
NEW DATE! Over the past two decades, the Property Awards has become the go-to commercial property event in the North West. Selling out in record time this year.
Insider North West are delighted to confirm the new date for their 2021 Awards, to be held at Manchester Central on Thursday, 21 October.
Guest will discover and celebrate the best North West property deals and developments of the past year – and salute the resilience, tenacity and drive of the people who are making them happen.
Entries were invited in 14 categories this year and we also welcomed nominations for the Property Personality of the Year Award.
- Commercial Developer of the Year
- Commercial Development of the Year
- Construction Business of the Year – Liverpool Place Partnership member Morgan Sindall Construction shortlisted.
- Architects Practice of the Year
- Fit-out of the Year
- Industrial Agency Team of the Year – Liverpool Place Partnership member Avison Young shortlisted.
- Investment Agency Team of the Year
- Newcomer of the Year
- Office Agency Team of the Year – Liverpool Place Partnership member Avison Young shortlisted.
- Consultancy/Planning Team of the Year – Liverpool Place Partnership member Avison Young shortlisted.
- Property Deal of the Year
- Property Law Firm of the Year
- Game-changer Award
- Placemaking Project of the Year – Featuring Liverpool Without Walls (Liverpool City Council, Liverpool BID, Liverpool Chamber of Commerce, and Liverpool Place Partnership member Arup)
- Property Personality of the Year
Several Liverpool Place Partnership members will be attending the event and (hopefully) be walking away with a number of awards.
Read more about the event on the website HERE.
Read more about the Liverpool Place Partnership HERE.