WATCH OUR WEBINAR – FINDING NEW FUNDING OPTIONS FOR REAL ESTATE OWNERS
Hosted by IPSX
Host and Chair: Kevin Marriott, Head of Marketing and Communications, IPSX
Roger Clarke, Managing Director and Head of Capital Markets, IPSX
Peter O’Brien, Managing Director, Head of Valuation Consultancy, Avison Young
Helen Burns, Legal Director, Brabners
Mark Kitts, Assistant Director, Regeneration, Liverpool City Council & Chief Executive, Liverpool Foundation Homes
With additional contributions from Stephen Cowperthwaite, Chair Liverpool MIPIM Steering Group, Principal and Managing Director at Avison Young Liverpool.
Liverpool is a vibrant city that has big plans. With developments such as Paddington Village, Littlewood Film Studios, Pall Mall and the ongoing delivery of the Knowledge Quarter. Post COVID-19, business owners of real estate are now keen to explore their options to consider alternatives to the more traditional routes of sale and leasebacks and bank financing when thinking about their re-financing.
In this webinar, our speakers discussed how investor appetite has changed and what the post pandemic repercussions might be for asset owners and for investors thinking about new investment opportunities.
The webinar addressed a number of pertinent real estate finance questions: –
- How can real estate be more liquid for asset owners without creating risk to value for investors and owners?
- What are the options for real estate owners when thinking about the alternative methods of financing?
- Is there any change with banks and other lenders approach to real estate owners such as interest cover, extension to facilities and waivers?
- What asset trading data is needed when making informed investment decisions?
- How might asset and property management strategies need to change as a result of the pandemic?
- Which sectors are likely to perform well such as pharmaceuticals, life sciences, healthcare, BTR and supermarket retail?
- What options are being considered to further encourage new investment into the Liverpool City Region?
Follow us on Twitter @InvestLiverpool for regular updates on upcoming Liverpool MIPIM events and webinars.