Liverpool Landscape – Funding and Support
To coincide with London Tech Week, this event will showcase Liverpool City Region (LCR) and the support it provides for the companies that are based here.
- 13th June
- Sensor City Liverpool, 31 Russell Street, Liverpool, L3 5LJ (map)
- 5.30 – 8.30pm
The region’s innovative and collaborative nature is conducive to a thriving ecosystem of start-ups and well established companies, and the range of both financial and professional support available to foster their continued growth and development plays a vital part in this.
The event is being hosted by Sensor City and Funderbeam, in partnership with the Department for International Trade, Liverpool City Region Local Enterprise Partnership, Invest Liverpool, Merseyside Special Investment Fund (MSIF) and Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund, and will focus on:
- Access to funding
- Business support
- Inward Investment
- Ecosystem building
- Role of education/research
Attendees will be given an overview of the Liverpool Support Landscape and time to network with international companies and advisors who are looking to invest, support and locate within LCR. You can also register for the opportunity to raise the profile of your own business via one of the short pitch slots.
Find out more about the North West’s community of start-ups and early-stage businesses and what funding provisions and support networks are available to encourage growth and development. From alternative fundraising, to University research collaborations, the Liverpool City Region has a lot to offer its business community, so come along to see how you can take advantage of, and add to, the opportunities on offer.
Who should attend?
- Established tech companies (national or international) looking to partner or expand in LCR
- New or early start companies looking to partner, expand or relocate within LCR
- Investors, Mentors, HNW Advisors who want to find out more about opportunities available in LCR
- Intermediaries who can provide support for LCR businesses
- Anyone with a general interest in gaining a better understanding of the Liverpool funding and support landscape
- 5:30pm – Arrival refreshments and optional tours of Sensor City
- 6:00pm – Welcome and Liverpool City Region overview (including the city, innovation, start-up ecosystem, universities)
- 6:30pm – North West Support Landscape (Funding, Investors and Business Support programmes)
- 7:15pm – Profile slots (3 minute presentation slots to promote your business and explain what support you’re looking for)
- 7:45pm – Networking and Facilitated Matching
- 8:30pm – Close
Register for free today to guarantee your place at this event.