Free SME Financial Management Workshop: Tuesday 24 July
Liverpool SME? Looking for help with your financial management? We’ve got just the event for you.
Supported by the ERDF Business Growth Programme, the FREE SME Financial Management workshop will be delivered from 10am-12 noon next week to enable SMEs to learn more about Financial Management and the Business growth Programme.
Hosted by Liverpool Vision – delivered by the IBD Group
Tuesday 24th July 10am – 12noon in Liverpool
FREE for Liverpool SMEs
This informative and interactive workshop will concentrate on the financial management side of your business, offering expert advice and guidance.
The workshop will examine:
- What is Financial Management?
- Why is Financial Management so important?
- Where does your business need the support?
- How can The Business Growth team can help you?
The workshop also offers the opportunity to explore the fully-funded support in this area available from Liverpool Vision through the Business Growth Programme. You can choose to focus on one of the following to help your business:
- Cash flow forecasting
- Review of your business from a financial position
- Advice on reducing your order to cash timescale
- How to increase your working capital
- Credit management training
- Access to creditor services
This workshop and the Business Growth Programme are available, free of charge, to Liverpool SMEs who are trading B2B and looking to grow.
Places are limited and by invitation only – so to register your interest, please call Liverpool Vision and ask for Jacqueline Gilroy or Howard Fleming on 0151 600 2900 or email Jacqueline Gilroy on email@example.com and they will get back to you asap.